Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I got 99 problems but comics ain't one








I think I am through with this pursuit of happiness thing through comics. It is obvious that I work too hard for people in high offices to let me do my thing. Most editors like what I have to say, but they don't have the leverage to get things off the air. I have about 5 fat books done already. Electronomicon #1 #2 #3 , Last Call #3  and misc stuff to fill 2-3 tomes. For example, I was asked by Scott Allie in late 2011? to do a comic about Greece's situation. Did one , was too edgy , so I did another. Thank lord I got paid but it hasn't been published since jan 2012. I don't think it will. The comic's story is also a true thing that happened. If you can't handle the truth don't ask me to do a "real" comic?
ANYWAY i will not quit comics, BUT i will quit pursuing people to print them. If someone comes to me I will GLADLY do so. GLADLY. But this whole deal is too much for me. I can happily fuck off , working whenever on my "Generator" book ,that I already have 200 pages of, work on my bands, work on selling vintage stuff and making 5 times the amount I make on "normal" comics. Release myself from this stress. and focus on art as an artist. 
Over and out.
if you want to see Generator go to http://www.patreon.com/vasilislolos







No comments:

Post a Comment

WAT U WAN