Wednesday, December 23, 2015

it's been 15 years. We are not getting younger bub.



That's when I first heard this song in 2001, been into Rammstein since the late 90's. I was working on my Generator book, the prelude , the one that came out in Greece in 2003. I was forming the idea, it turned to Electronomicon, then back to the Generator , then to Electronomicon Generator. In that sense it is funny in a way to see them revisit the same song 15 years after the release and give it another twist.
My own heart "brennt" for different reasons but the flame is the same.

I have a universe in my head, maybe i should have let it out in chunks, instead of working like a coal miner on one singular "presentation" , black lung or not... All i know there is joy in sadness when you communicate with the inner you through art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAT U WAN